Located in the patio of the restaurant and overlooking the impressive Caferaga Medrese, the “Summer Garden” is decorated in warm, subtle and famous Ottoman turquoise, khaki and green pastel tones. This section of the restaurant is an intimate place whose décor takes inspiration from the historical royal gardens of Ottoman times.
The garden is covered with a 6 m high marquee during the days to protect the guests from sun or light rain and can accommodate up to 120 people for lunch and dinner.
One of the two walls of the garden is decorated with a historic Ottoman oven figure. The large bar of the restaurant is placed at the second wall and is decorated with blue Ottoman ceramics while the other side of the garden is bordered with the historic Caferage Medrese, an old theological school built by the famous Ottoman architect Sinan in 1576.